Hi guys! It's Gina and today I'm sharing a layout that is so fun and can be incorporated for any theme!
1. Cut the background using a Silhouette Cameo die cutting machine out of white cardstock paper.
2. Back cut the file with various pieces of patterned papers from the new Saturday collection. Leave some spaces open.
3. Print a small black and white photo and paste behind one of the flowers in the design.
4. Adhere the cut file to a sheet of 12×12 kraft cardstock paper. Then, splatter white spray mist across the page.
5. Apply Oh Baby It's A Wild Ride black varnish sticker to the top left hand side of page to use as the title.
6. Tear off a piece of washi tape that reads Totally cute! with the chevron arrows. Use scissors to trim around the arrow and adhere to the left center of layout.
7. Use a rotary stamp to stamp the words talented, smart and fun onto white strips of cardstock paper and adhere to the page just below the chevron arrow.
8. Use a mini stapler to adhere beaded string next to the photo.
9. Adhere rubber shapes and puffy arrow stickers to the page.
10. Use wood veneer numbers to spell out 17 under the photo.
11. Tear off a strip of light blue washi and adhere to bottom right hand side of page.
12. Finish page by adhering black varnish arrows and heart stickers.
Supplies: Saturday (376270) – Puffy Stickers, Saturday (376271) – Washi Tape Book, Saturday (376269) – Black Varnish Stickers, Saturday (376278) – Beaded Strands, Saturday(376247) – Madison Avenue, Saturday (376255) – Bagels, Saturday (376241) – Skyline, Saturday (376252) – Broadway, Saturday (376256) – Queens, Saturday (376275) – Wood Veneers, Saturday (376276) – Rubber Shapes, Cardstock (AM71-81) – White Textured, Cardstock (AM71-464) – Kraft Smooth, Sticky Thumb (ST340261) – Adhesive Runner & Refill