Leslie Ashe shows us how to make this lovely wedding frame in a step-by-step tutorial:
Supplies: 5th & Frolic Accents & Phrase Stickers (77292) – Remarks, Decorative Flowers (42266) – 5th & Frolic, Die Cut Shapes (85601) – 5th & Frolic, Die Cut Cards (85649) – Lucky Charm, Dark Kraft (71563) – Cardstock, Wishbone Paper (35969) – Lucky Charm,
Lemonade Stand Paper (36015) – Mayberry, Charming Caroline Paper (35907) – My Girl, Precious Penny Paper (35904) – My Girl, Silver Solid (71511) – Pow!, Accent & Phrases (42392) – Thickers, Fountain Kringle (53437) – Thickers
1) Gather your supplies: 11×14 frame, patterned papers, 8×10 photo, embellishments, etc.
2) Take the glass out of your frame because you’re making this a 3D project – you’ll be building your project on back of your frame, so cover that in cardstock.
3) Add a strip of silver glitter Pow! paper across the bottom.
4) Cut several flowers from patterned paper using a die cut machine (I used my Silhouette Cameo).
11) Continue embellishing with flowers, die cuts, stickers, and more, until the frame looks full and complete!