Tie DIY FAQ:
1. Pre-wash and dry your project, then mist it with a spray bottle
2. Tie it with bands in the desired pattern
3. Shake the dye bottle well. Apply the dye directly to the project. A little goes a long way!
4. Wrap your project in plastic or put it in a plastic bag. Allow it to set for 30 to 60 minutes
5. Remove your project from the plastic, then carefully cut the bands. Hang your project up and allow it to air dry completely
6. Once completely dry, heat set the project in a dryer for 25 minutes
7. Wash and dry your project with laundry detergent on a regular cycle and enjoy!