We have a special project today by the talented Amy Tangerine! Take a look at the incredible finishing touches and read all about how she created this layout. We hope you love it!
1. Use Shine On Planted paper as layout base.
2. Cut a 7.5"x7.25" piece from white cardstock. Adhere to center of base.
3. Next, adhere navy and gold patterned paper from the Shine On 6×6 Paper Pad .75" from left edge and .25" from top of white cardstock.
4. Cut a 2"x5.5" piece from Shine On Uplift paper. Adhere over white cardstock .5" from bottom and extending past the left edge 1.25".
5. Mount a 4"x6" photo on a 4.25"x6" piece of Shine On Up paper. Adhere to layout 1.75" from bottom and 1.25" from right side of white cardstock.
6. Cut a .75"x1" strip from Shine On Alive paper. Adhere to base above photo and extending past the right side of white cardstock by .25".
6. Use scissors to trim leafy designs from Shine On Alive paper. Adhere to layout base on left and bottom edges. Use foam dots to adhere tips of some of the leaves for extra dimension.
7. Create title using Twilight Thickers and Miscellanea Thickers.
8. Embellish layout with Shine On Ephemera, Miscellanea Thickers, Mini Puffy Stickers, Suede Flower Stickers, and Mini Inflated Ephemera. (Tip: Use foam dots to adhere some pieces for added dimension.)