Supplies: Serendipity collection - (369181) – Little Things Paper, (369185) – Hello Beautiful Paper, (369187) – One Fine Day Paper, (369189) – Lucky Love Paper, (369203) – I Heart You Paper, (369207) – Printed Chipboard Letter Stickers Thickers – Ooh La La, (369208) – Printed Chipboard Letter Stickers Thickers – Soar, (369218) – Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, (369211) – Accent & Phrase Stickers, (369220) – Watercolor Words
1. My youngest daughter and I love to have battles over who loves the other person more. I thought it'd be fun to make a little mini album about our sweet little debate. I gathered my favorite Thickers from the new Serendipity collection. These are perfect because they have some really colorful ones and some light gray ones. I also cut two 4×10" strips of white cardstock for my mini album base.
2. Next, I wrote out the words for my title, "I LOVE YOU MORE" with the colorful Thickers. I filled in around it with the light grey Thickers.
3. I removed the colorful Thickers so I could apply gesso over the light grey ones and the cover.
4. Once Gesso was applied and given time to dry, I added the colorful Thickers back to the cover.
5. I added patterned papers, photos, and embellishments to the base pages.
I showed this to my daughter and after getting a huge smile from her, the Who Loves Who More debate started all over again. She even said she's going to make a mini album with more pages than I included in mine LOL.