I think Thanksgiving is one of the perfect times to show how grateful you are to someone that you love. I chose to give cute treats for my hubby who has always been there for me. This time I used the Dear Lizzy Documentary collection.
1. Decorate your chocolates using patterned papers that have a Thanksgiving color combo. Wrap your chocolate using it, but don’t cover it all.
2. Choose an acetate that looks perfect with your plan. It could be ‘thanks’ or any posivite words.
3. Choose another patterned paper. Do some cutting, after that paste it together with the acetate.
4. Take the vintage thread and tie it.
5. Paste the photo of some one that you love and decorate it with pretty cork bow, Thickers shape and also a wood button.
Done! You can give it at Thanksgiving dinner and don’t forget to say how grateful you are. It's a simple thing that you can do but it has special meaning.