Here is a tutorial by Ashley Horton (Blog: Ashley Horton | Instagram: @ashleyhorton75# | Pinterest: @ahorton | Twitter: @ashleymh1675) teaching everyone how to make a colorful and fun summer-themed mini album!
Supplies: Square Grid Chipboard Minibook (366876) – DIY Shop, 6×6 Paper Pad (366984) – #Summer, #Catch-a-Wave (366958) – #Summer, #GoodTimes (366974) – Acrylic Stamps, #Vacation (366965) – Wood Veneer, #Sodapop (366965) – Cork Stickers, #Sunshine (366963) – Journaling & Phrase Sticker Book, #Sunscreen (366971) – Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, #Picnic (366966) – Adhesive Badges, Duplicate (366741) – Embossing Folder, Accompany (366856) – Acrylic Stamps, Team (366838) – Sticker Roll, Twins (366837) – Thickers, Pockets with Inserts (366791) – Daydreamer, Enamel Dots (366785) – Daydreamer, Accent & Phrase Stickers (366778) – Daydreamer, Acrylic Stamps (366797) – Daydreamer, Sketchbook (331343) – Thickers, Scene (53465) – Thickers
1. Begin by choosing the products you would like to work with for your album. I used the #Summer collection with a mix of Plus One and Daydreamer. I like to get everything ready for my album cover, which sets the tone for the rest of my pages.
4. After I cut the bucket list phrases from the #Catch-a-Wave patterned paper, I cut a second one from cardstock and used it as a mask to mist the next page in the album.
5. Next I put together one of my first pages that will be all ready for the photos I take during our Summer bucket list adventures.
6. I also wanted to add some texture to my album so I embossed with the Duplicate camera embossing folder from the Plus One collection.
7. Then I used several ink pads and rubbed them across the embossed cameras to add some color to the white cardstock.