Our final spotlight is on returning Design Team Member Gina Lideros:
Blog: Gina Lideros
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Short bio: Hi! My name is Gina Lideros and I am so excited to be back for a second year on the American Crafts Design Team! I have been married to my husband Frank for 16 years (this November) and we have two kids ages 15 and 11. We live in sunny California with our 3 fur babies (dogs). We love to enjoy the outdoors and like to go camping and biking. I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and have been fortunate to work with a lot of great companies and meet some awesome friends.
Favorite thing to scrap: My family and everyday moments.
Favorite American Crafts product: It's a tie between Thickers and patterned papers.
5 fun facts:
1. I don't like complete silence while I scrap. I'm usually with friends, listening to Pandora, or binge watching my favorite shows on Netflix.
2. I tend to work on several projects at the same time and usually have about 5 layouts (all in progress) on my desk.
3. I wear flip flops year round.
4. I was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada and married my husband (in true Vegas fashion) on the Las Vegas Strip.
5. I grew up on the back of a Harley, but have never driven one myself.
Supplies: Cardstock (AM710-81) – 12×12 White, Shimelle (368179) – Globe/Lovely/Banner Dies, Shimelle (368171) – Photo Overlays, Shimelle (368160) – 6×6 Pad, Shimelle (368175) – Wood Veneer Shapes, DIY Shop (366900) – Mini Stapler, Homemade (732621) – Glitter Stickers, Heidi Swapp (HS00793) Color Shine Bronzer, Adhesive (AM617-13) This To That Dispenser
How to: Using watercolor paints, color a light pink line across the top of your white cardstock background page and set aside to dry. Next, splatter gold misting spray on top of white cardstock and set aside to dry. Use "lovely die" from the Shimelle die set to die cut title. Die cut the 'lovely' title 15 times with various pieces of paper using the 6×6 Shimelle paper pad. Print two wallet sized photos and cover with overlays before adhering down. Finish layout by adding gold glitter stickers, wood veneer hearts and mini staples.