Supplies: 12×12 Paper Pad (366665) – DIY Shop, Chalkboard File Tabs (366610) – DIY Shop, Sequins (366609) – DIY Shop, Star Cork Stickers (366630), Black/White Washi Tape (366615) DIY Shop, 2" Star Paper Punch (63114) – Punches, Gold Lame (HS00791) – Color Shine
1. Gather supplies to use on the project. Make sure that your supplies aren't too bulky as their is a limited amount of space that it can fit in to. Clear insulated cups can be purchased at craft and hobby stores and online.
2. I printed my pictures at 2×3" then cut them down to 2×2 1/2". If you are using just one picture you can leave it at 4×6".
3. I carefully removed the mask that came with the clear cup. Then using a pencil I traced it on my background paper and cut it out.
4. After I cut it out I carefully folded it and inserted in the cup to make sure everything lined up, and to see which part of the paper would be covered over, I measured about 1/4" and traced a line which I covered with a piece of patterned paper. This let me have a visual of how much space I had to scrap on.
5. I matted each photo with patterned paper and adhered it to the background making sure to follow the curve of the cut of paper.
6. I then embellished the "page" with cork stars, sequins, patterned paper, washi tape, punches, and mist. I then sewed on my page to add another layer of dimension but not bulk.
7. Before placing my page in the cup I carefully rolled it so that it would have some "memory" to be placed in the cup.
8. I then placed my page inside the space of the cup. This part is tricky but I was patient and pushed slowly.
Everyone will admire your cup when you're at your next sports event!