Ashley Horton (Blog: Ashley Horton | Instagram: @ashleyhorton75# | Pinterest: @ahorton | Twitter: @ashleymh1675) created this one-of-a-kind frame with the help of her Silhouette CAMEO and she has step-by-step photos and instructions to help you make one too!
Supplies: Stitched (368954) – Applique, Stitched (368958) – Felted, Stitched (368962) – Dobby, Stitched (368965) – 6×6 Paper Pad, Stitched (368979) – Garland, Stitched – Accent & Phrase Stickers, Stitched (368978) – Enamel Dots, Stitched (368972) – Matte Puffy Accents, Love Cut File
1. Remove the glass and backing from an 8×10 white frame.
2. Mark the 8×10 guidelines on your patterned paper – that will serve as the main cut out for the inside of your frame. You can make sure your marks match up on your Silhouette cutting mat.
4. After all of your Love words are in place and lined up, delete the alternating words. This will give you a negative and positive effect once your frame is completed. Cut away!
5. When the machine has finished cutting, remove your paper and trim it to the 8×10 size on your paper trimmer.
6. Now you will want to cover the backside of your Love cut paper. Make sure the pattern you want to see is facing forward when you adhere it to the back of your paper.
8. Once all of your words are in place, use a strong adhesive around the backing of the frame and adhere your 8×10 paper to it.
9. Now you can close the tabs on the back of the frame and embellish your frame with stickers, Garland, and patterned paper from the Stitched collection!