It's the season of recognizing blessings and everything we're grateful for, including our loved ones. If you're like us, you love delivering something heartfelt and handmade. That little extra effort can definitely go a long way. If you're looking for a fun new way to use the Go Now Go collection, we've got you covered! This beautiful card captures the beauty and spirit of the season. Create this card in a few easy steps and send it off to a favorite friend or special relative.
- Cut tree patterned paper to 8 ½” x 5 1/5”. Fold in half. Cut green patterned paper to 1 ½” x 5 ½”. Adhere to bottom of tree paper.
- Cut Dark Kraft cardstock to 1” x 5 ½”. Cut woodgrain patterned paper to ¾” x 5 ½”. Distress edges with scissors. Adhere to Dark Kraft strip. Cut blue floral border strip from bottom of the Run patterned paper. Cut border to ¼” x 5 ½”. Adhere to woodgrain strip. Stitch two twine cross stiches at the left side. Adhere to card front using dimensional foam.
- Cut a 2 ½” circle of Denim cardstock. Adhere to card front.
- Add “Thank You” sticker to circle using dimensional foam.
- Embellish with chipboard acorn sticker, puffy stickers, and star enamel dots.
Supplies: Shimelle Go Now Go Patterned Paper – (375259) Pond, (375262) Park, (375251) Market, (375243) Run. Shimelle Go Now Go (375274) Accent & Phrases Stickers. Shimelle Go Now Go (375276) Chipboard Stickers. Shimelle Go Now Go (376177) Puffy Stickers. Shimelle Go Now Go (375279) Enamel Dots. American Crafts 12×12 Cardstock – (71073) Denim, (71563) Dark Kraft. Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive Foam (340272). Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner & Refill (340261). Twine.