Supplies: Rise & Shine (370007) – Amelia, Rise & Shine (370004) – Ella, Rise & Shine (370000) – Rachel, Rise & Shine (370028) – Alyx Thickers, Rise & Shine (370050) – Kara Rotary Phrase Stamp, Rise & Shine (370041) – Die Cut Tags, Rise & Shine (370048) – Wooden Stamps, Rise & Shine (370044) – Shaped Paper Clips, Rise & Shine (370043) – Misting Stencils, Rise & Shine (370034) – Epoxy Stickers, Rise & Shine (370035) – Alpha Stickers, Rise & Shine (370026) – Grace Thickers, Rise & Shine (370038) – Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Rise & Shine (370032) – Accent & Phrase Stickers
3. Create a vellum pocket to tuck away memorabilia, by machine stitching around the edges and leaving the top open.
4. Add a strip of Washi Tape to the outside and inside pages of your album.
5. Use a different color of Washi Tape to tape the vellum pocket and one of the Rise & Shine Die Cut tags into your album.
6. Once your pages, pocket, and tag are all put together, run the album through your sewing machine to stitch it all together.
7. Before adding your photos, use some of the Misting Stencils to embellish the pages in your album. I traced the triangle pattern and used gelatos with the chevron pattern. You can also use the Wooden Stamp set to add a custom look to your album.
This type of album would also be great for parties, sports or dance competitions!