Supplies: Knock Outs Punch 2" Circle (KOP63112) – Punches, Knock Outs Punch 1.5" Circle (KOP63100) – Punches, Knock Outs Triangle Banner Dear Lizzy Punch 2" (KOP63123) – Punches, Knock Outs Punch 2" Banner (KOP63117) – Punches, Knock Outs Punch 1.5" Star (KOP63102) – Punches, Glitter Paper Tape Gold (AC-GT-96039) – Ribbon, DIY Black & White Washi Tape (DIYWT-66615) – Washi Tape, DIY Gold & Silver Washi Tape (DIYWT-66613) – Washi Tape, DIY SHOP Kraft Notch Banner (DIY-BAN-66649) – DIY Shop, DIY SHOP Chalkboard Pennant Banner (DIY-BAN-66651) – DIY Shop, Maggie Holmes Glitter Foam Letter Stickers Daiquiri Gold (MH-TH-81354) – Thickers, On Trend Fabric Flowers Pom Poms (683062) – Embellishments, DIY Shop Paper Pad 6X6 (366983) – Paper Pads, Smooth Cardstock White (AM71-793) – Cardstock, This To That (AM617-13) – Adhesive
1. Cover pieces of smooth cardstock with DIY Shop washi tape. Using Knock Outs punches, punch out several shapes.
2. Gather the punched pieces and DIY Shop banner and pennant pieces.
3. Using a sewing machine, stitch the punched pieces onto the DIY shop banner and pennant pieces.
4. Using Knock Outs 1.5" and 2" circle punches, punch out several pieces from DIY Shop paper. Layer pieces together, adhere, and then use scissors to fray the edges to create paper flowers.
5. Adhere glitter tape across the top of the pennant and banner pieces. Embellish by adding paper flowers, fabric flowers and Thickers.
6. Use the banner to decorate your home and add some simple and stunning charm!
We hope you're inspired to make a banner using punches!