Here is a sweet gift made mostly with patterned paper by Melissa Mann:
GIFT BAGS by Melissa Mann
Supplies: Huckleberry Pie (36019) – Mayberry, Berry Blossom (36012) – Mayberry, Sunny Savannah (35910) – My Girl, Sweet Sadie (35913) – My Girl, Foam Dots (71881) – This to That, Cupcake (85669) – Whittles, Cherry (85673) – Details, Chipboard Stickers (42396) – Remarks, Premium Ribbon, White (71081) – Cardstock
1) Gather your supplies: 12×12 Patterned Papers, White Cardstock, Embellishments, Hot Glue Sticks, Hot Glue Gun, Foam Dots, Ribbon, Scissors.
2) Cut out the treat bags using a Silhouette Cameo and fold them on the perforated lines.
3) Cut out the Back to School sentiments from white cardstock.
4) Hot glue the bottom tab and the front of the bag to the side of the bag.
5) Cut a length of ribbon for each bag and thread it through the holes at the top of the bag. Tie it off in a knot or bow.
6) Punch out some circles from various patterned papers in concentric sizes. These will be layered on the front part of the bag. The bottom circle will be adhered using foam dots; adhere the second circle with the glue gun, and adhere the third circle using foam dots.
7) Place an embellishment on the very top of the stack of circles.
8) Hot glue the white "back to school" sentiment at the top of the bag above the stacked circles.
9) All done and ready to be given away! Thanks for taking a look!