Bring the outside in and create a lovely bouquet of pastel colored flowers with this step-by-step tutorial by Gillian Nelson!
Supplies: Dear Lizzy Serendipity (369181) – Little Things Paper, (369186) – Summer Breeze Paper, (369198) – Very Vanilla Paper, (369199) – Ooh La La Paper, (369201) – Love Letters Paper, (369203) – I Heart You Paper, (369224) – Flower Craft Die; Amy Tan Stitched (STCHDS-68948) – Thrifted Paper; Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy (370083) – Charming Charade Paper, (370064) – Stripey Straws Paper, (370111) – Bow Craft Die; Party Collection (369822) – Craft Straws; Bazzill Cardstock (MONO8-1661) – Candle 12×12; ProMag Magnetic Tape; Cuttlebug Manual Die Cut Machine
1. Select an assortment of pastel colored patterned papers and cut 12 flowers using the Serendipity flower craft die and a manual die cut machine. Assemble the flower shape by coiling the strip onto itself in a circle, gluing the paper to itself as you go. Also cut a bow shape using the Fine & Dandy bow craft die and assemble the bow by gluing the pieces together.
2. Punch or cut ~1.5 inch circles from pale yellow cardstock. Glue the flower shapes to the front of the cardstock circles.
3. Once the glue has dried, turn the flowers over, and glue green craft straws to the backs of each of the flowers.
4. Cut small sections of magnetic tape and adhere the magnets to the back side of the straws. (The tape is self-adhesive, but I used craft glue for extra stability.)
5. Add magnets to the back side of the bow. (I layered a number of magnet strips on top of one another so that the bow could overlap the “stems” and still be magnetized to the surface.) Assemble your bouquet on your fridge and finish it off with the sweet bow down towards the bottom of the bunch.
Oh so lovely!