Gillian Nelson (Blog: Gillian Nelson | Instagram: @gnelson05 | Pinterest: @gilliann | Twitter: @GillianNelson05) likes to stay organized and efficient with her hand made chore list and she has a step-by-step tutorial so you can create one too!
Supplies: Amy Tangerine Stitched (368949) High Profile Paper, (368970) – Remarks Stickers, (368971) – Remarks Sticker Book; Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine (370010) – Lily Paper, (370011) – Lucy Paper, (370007) – Amelia Paper, (370044) – Shaped Paper Clips
1. Print out a list of your daily chores, formatting the text so that it will fit within the size of one of your planner pages. I grouped mine by morning, afternoon, and before bed.
2. Trim the groups down into strips. (I had to resize mine. My spacing was off in my initial printing. Whoops!)
3. Cut a piece of the Stitched High Profile paper to the size of your planner inserts. (Mine is 5.5 x 8.5") Then cut varying widths of three patterned papers from the Rise & Shine collection.
4. Print a title at the top of the background paper. (Bonus points for anyone who recognizes the reference of my title!) Ink the edges of the patterned paper strips and adhere them to the background paper, trimming off the ends.
5. Ink the edges of the chore lists and center them within each of the patterned paper strips. Add Remarks letter stickers to the chore lists. (I love that they're transparent so the text shows through!) Embellish the planner page with decorative stickers from the Stitched Sticker Book. Ink the outer edges of the planner page.
6. Have the planner page laminated at your local office supply store. Once laminated, finish it off by punching holes appropriate for your planner and add a cute little arrow paper clip to the side. Be sure to use a wet erase pen to check off your list. A dry erase pen could smudge when you close your planner.
Cute, fun, functional = the best!