Nicole Samuels (Blog: Nicole Samuels | Instagram: @nicsamuels | Pinterest: @nsameuls | Twitter: @nicsamuels) created these sweet "lucky" treat bags with a step-by-step tutorial so you can make them too!
Supplies: Supplies: DIY Shop – Twine (369055), Doilies (369064); Party – Treat Bags; Cardstock – Emerald(AM710-55); other – die cutting machine
Gather the materials for the treat bags and die cut the shamrocks. I used this file
2. Curl up the edges of the die cut shamrocks to add some dimension.
3. Glue a small doily to the front of each treat bag.
4. Cut a 15 inch length of twine for each treat bag. Thread the twine up and under the lifted shamrock die cut as shown.
5. Glue the shamrock to the doily as shown, leaving a few inches of twine above the die cut and the rest hanging below.
6. Fill the bag with treats and fold down the top flap. Then wrap the long end of twine up and around to the front of the bag. Tie the two twine ends into a little bow.
7. All done!
Such a quick and easy project, perfect to give as class gifts or party favors!