Supplies: Finders Keepers (HS340259) – Minc Postcard Kit, Documentary (340198) – Thickers Noted/Cork, Documentary (340202) – Thickers Desktop/Gold Foil Puffy, Documentary (340196) – Paper Pad, Documentary (340247) – Wooden Button Shapes Assorted W/Gold Foil Accents, Documentary (340249) – Washi Tape Booklet W/Gold Foil, Documentary (340310) – Foiled Vellum Stargaze W/Gold, Documentary (340293) – Foiled Acetate 12"x12" Heart Of Gold W/Gold, Sticky Thumb (ST340275) – Flat Adhesive Dots .5", Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss (PP70661) – Instagram Chipboard Album 4"x4", Heidi Swapp Minc (HS370124) – Foil Applicator & Starter Kit, Heidi Swapp Minc (HSFOIL-69973) – Gold
1. Gather your mini album and supplies.
2. Trim "On An Adventure" title from acetate paper and attach to album cover with adhesive. Finish by adding a strip of washi tape.
3. Measure the inserts of your album. The inserts in the Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss Album that I'm using measure exactly 4×4", so I trimmed my patterned papers to 4×4".
4. Add paper and Instagram photos to the album. Embellish photo by adding rub ons.
5. Use the Heidi Swapp Minc machine to add gold foil to Finders Keepers postcards. After foiling, trim postcards to 4×4".
6. Add postcards to album. Embellish photo by adding washi tape.
7. Use a tab punch to punch out tabs from various patterned papers. Adhere tabs to each page of the album.
8. Use Sticky Thumb adhesive to adhere rub ons and wooden buttons throughout album.
9. Embellish the pages throughout!
Easy, breezy, beautiful!