Supplies: Haunted Hallow (368904) – 12×12 Paper Pad, Haunted Hallow (368675) – Die Cut Cardstock Pieces, Halloween (97140) – Star Stickers, Halloween (97138) – Decorative Tape, Haunted Hallow (368677) – Remarks Cardstock Stickers, Halloween (97146) – Epoxy Stickers, To That (AM617-13) – Adhesive, This To That (368185) – Adhesive Foam Dots, This To That (61754) – .05 Double Sided Super Sticky Red Tape, Cut Up (AC64200) – Scissors 5", DIY Shop (366868) – Black Chalkboard Paint, Premium Ribbon (366305) – 24 Pack Basics Hemp Black, We R Memory Keepers (71045) – Brad Setter & Piercing Tool
1. Apply black chalkboard paint to large chipboard sign. Set aside to dry.
2. Cut "Something Wicked" title with Silhouette Studio. Ink edges with chalk ink. Adhere to Chipboard sign and add star stickers. Finish by stringing sign with hemp string.
3. I found these cute little chipboard houses at the dollar store and thought that they would look great with Haunted Hallow papers. Use a ruler and a pencil to measure all sides and top. Cut out papers and adhere with super sticky tape.
4. Embellish houses by adding stickers, decorative tape, and die cuts.
5. Using a manual or electronic die cut machine cut out bats of various sizes and patterns.
6. Use a piercing tool to pierce a hole at the end of each of the bat wings and then string with hemp twine.
7. Finish decor set up by adding label stickers to apothecary jars and bringing in other Halloween items that you have on hand.
Cutest, spookiest Halloween decor I ever did see!