Here is another spooktacular project with a Halloween-theme by Heather Leopard (Blog: Heather Leopard | Instagram: @heatherleopard | Pinterest: @heatherleopard | Twitter: @heatherleopard) along with a step-by-step tutorial, yay!
Supplies: Halloween collection: (340051) – Tags, (340362) – Washi Tape, (340366) – Washi Tape, (340367) – Pennant Banners, (340369) – Pom Pom Flowers, (340370) – Dimensional Stickers, (340372) – Notch Banners, (340377) – Adhesive ribbon bows, (340377) – Doilies, (340378) – Adhesive layered embellishments, (340381) – Tassels, (340382) – Brads, (340383) – Brads, (340384) – Tags, (340385) – Layered Tags, (340386) – Screen printed clothespins, (340386) – Screen printed clothespins, (340389) – Brads, (340390) – Buttons
1. Gather all your supplies – frame, tags, banners, embellishments, etc.
2. Select one piece of patterned paper for the background of your collage. I chose black and white and used watercolors to add color. Once dry, attach it to the back of the frame.
3. Next, select at least 3 backgrounds for your photos. I chose to use a combination of banners and tags. I layered spider web doilies, tags, washi tape, and more tags. Place your photos on top. I printed some of my photos 2×3” and others 3×3”.
4. Add tassels to the upper left portion of the frame and attach an embellished sentiment there as well.
5. Add paper flowers to the bottom right to help balance the outer frame. Add rosettes to the inside of the flowers.
6. Lastly, attach your photo tags to the frame.
So there we have it – scrapping off the page!
I can’t wait to show this to my girls. I just know they are going to love seeing all these photos from previous years. I wonder what or who they will choose to dress as this year?!