This "boo"tiful BOO banner was made by Ashley Horton (Blog: Ashley Horton | Instagram: @ashleyhorton75# | Pinterest: @ahorton | Twitter: @ashleymh1675) and, good news, she has a step-by-step photo tutorial so you can make one just like it!
Supplies: DIY Shop (366652) – Notch Banner, Haunted Hollow (368904) – 12×12 Paper Pad, Haunted Hollow (368675) – Die Cut Cardstock Shape, Haunted Hollow (368677) Accent & Phrase Stickers, Knock Out Punch (KOP63102) – Star
4. I also used my Cameo to cut the letters for the word Boo and then added some messy stitching to each letter with my sewing machine.
5. Adhere your die cut Spider Webs to each of the banner pieces and then add pop dots under each of your letters to add some dimension to the banner.
7. Use a punch and punch out several star shapes to add to your banner.
8. Take the twine that is included with the Notch Banner pack and cut three pieces to tie around each of the letters on your banner.
9. Now you can thread the twine through your banner pieces. I kept my twine doubled to add a little more oomph!