Documenting patriotism and all that is Fourth of July is the theme this week. A colorful circle of patterns and hand stitching is the focus of this layout. Combining a black and white photo, a presidential quote and a ring of color is the perfect way to showcase your photos!
1. Cut triangle shapes out of various shades of blue, red and gray and adhere in a circle on white cardstock.
2. Using three skeins of embroidery floss, stitch white stars in diagonal corners overlapping the photo.
3. Journal on a square of patterned paper from the Starshine Collection and tuck behind photo.
4. Place 'true story' flair on photo.
5. Add strips of word stickers from the Happy Place Collection in the center of the stars.
6. Scatter navy, light blue, dark red, and light red confetti over the stars in each corner and glue.
SUPPLY LIST: Shimelle Starshine Patterned Paper – (374030) Odyssey, Shimelle Starshine 12×12 Paper Pad (374046), Shimelle Starshine Flair (374059), Dear Lizzy Happy Day Phrase Stickers (373670).