Supplies: Serendipity (369228) – 12×12 in Stencil, Serendipity (369187) – One Fine Day, Serendipity (369183) – Lucky Stars, Serendipity (369185) – Hello Beautiful, Serendipity (369198) – Very Vanilla, Serendipity (369186) – Summer Breeze, Serendipity (369226) – Premium Ribbon, Serendipity (369224) – Dies, AC Cardstock (370766) – Mini Cards and Envelopes, AC Cardstock (370767) – Mini Cards and Envelopes, AC Cardstock (370768) – Mini Cards and Envelopes, AC Cardstock (370765) – Mini Cards and Envelopes, Bits (370762) – Die Cut Tags, Elements (373339) – Brads
3. Cut strips of patterned paper to adhere across the center of the Die Cut Tag.
4. Place the strips in between the painted flower pattern and the bottom part of the tag. Cut off the excess edges.
5. Machine stitch across the patterned paper strip with black thread.
7. Layer two of the flowers cut from different patterned papers on the backside of the Mini Cards and Envelopes.
8. Remove the metal brad piece from the Pink Brad flowers and adhere them to the center of the layered die cut flowers.