Meghann Andrew has a fast & fabulous ornament tutorial with step-by-steps to help you make one just like it!
Supplies: Jolly Greetings Paper (366101)- Peppermint Express, Value Pack Premium Ribbon (366117)- Peppermint Express, Accent & Phrase Stickers (366106)- Peppermint Express, Hollymint Decorated Clothespins (366115)- Peppermint Express, Baker’s Twine (366303)- Premium Ribbon
1. Cut 8 ornament shapes from a piece of 12×12" double-sided patterned paper. I used the 'Jolly Greetings' paper from Peppermint Express because I loved the small repeating pattern. A die-cutting machine is really handy for this, but if you don't have one, just download an ornament shape from the internet and hand-cut. A simple circle shape works great for this tutorial too!
2. Score each shape lengthwise down the center of the ornament using a scoring board or a bone folder. Fold in half towards the pattern you want to show on the outside of your ornament.
3. Using hot glue (to make the drying time the fastest), glue the inside of one half of an ornament shape and press the inside half of a second ornament shape to the glued surface. You have to work quite quickly once the glue is applied. Continue doing this until you have used 7 of your 8 pieces.
4. For the final piece, glue both inside surfaces and attach the 8th shape to close off the ornament.
5. Create a bow with ribbon. I made mine with a green grosgrain from the Peppermint Express value pack by creating a series of loops that I secure with hot glue and then wrap in the center to hide the glue. Neatly hot glue your bow to the top of the ornament.
6. Cut a length of baker's twine to hang your ornament. Attach any small item to dangle by threading the bakers twine through a hole punched at the top. For this ornament I put a cardstock sticker from the Peppermint Express Accent & Phrase Stickers onto a piece of smooth white paper & cut around the shape so that the backside would not be sticky. Thread the baker's twine through the bow's center loop and tie in a knot. Hide the knot inside the bow loop.
7. Attach a decorative clothespin to the bow & enjoy your quick & beautiful creation!