Making lists is a fun way to jot down all of those little things (and big things) on your summer to-do list. Here, I created a list of all the things that my niece is looking forward to this summer. This is a great way to journal about an upcoming summer vacation, day trips around your area or documenting the slower pace of life in the sunshine season. Make a list and check it off as you go!
The focal points in this layout are the list and large hand cut title. The bright, beautiful colors in the Dear Lizzy Happy Place collection are perfect for a summery feel. The die cut and sticker icons are scattered through the title, peeking above and under the pretty patterns. An easy and cute way to dress up all of your lists!
1. Print out a two-column bucket list of summer items on a white yardstick. Then, base the layout on aqua watercolor patterned paper.
2. Layer the paper beneath the white yardstick list, adding small cactus print in-between the layers.
3. Make a yellow flag pennant from patterned paper with a hot pink Thickers title. After, adhere to the cardstock list with a mini staple.
4. Add a 4×4 photo to the list and drip yellow paint on the bottom right corner of the layout.
5. To create the summer title, hand cut a 2" title out of several different patterned papers.
6. Adhere to background and layer clusters of stickers, die cuts and metal clips from the Dear Lizzy Happy Place collection on the top and bottom layer of the letters.
Supplies: Dear Lizzy Happy Place Patterned Paper – (373649) Beach Betsey, (373654) Sun Kissed, (373656) Darling Daisy, (373661) Bananas, (373660) LaLaLand. Dear Lizzy Happy Place (373668) Accent & Phrases Stickers. Dear Lizzy Happy Place (373667) Hardcover Pink Thickers. Dear Lizzy Happy Place (373671) Cardstock Ephemera. Dear Lizzy Happy Place (373673) Shaped Paper Clips. Dear Lizzy Happy Place (373670) Mini Phrases & Alpha Stickers.