It’s easter time, it’s time to share some sweet gifts for the kiddos using cute easter bunny cones. It's also perfect for a birthday party that has a bunny theme!
To create a bunny cone:
- Prepare you favorite pattern papers from this collection.
- Print out the pattern for the treat cones (http://www.we-are-scout.com/2015/03/free-printables-easter-bunny-treat-cones.html) and create your own.
To create gold easter eggs:
- Prepare the plastic eggs for crafts
- Give some super glue before you dip it to the glitters. I used Vicki Boutin glitters!
- Let it dry before you pack them into the bunny cone.
For the sweet treats: You can choose candies, or jelly and mix it with gold egg. You can ask your kids to prepare it with you and both of you can enjoy art time together. Mix them all and put inside the cones, and they are ready!
Supplies: Hello Spring Funny Bunny (20537), Hello Spring Chummy Bunny (20538), Hello Spring Lovely Bunny (20541), Vicki Boutin Glitter Set (376814)