Here today to share a fun step-by-step project tutorial is Nicole Samuels (Blog: Nicole Samuels | Instagram: @nicsamuels | Pinterest: @nsameuls | Twitter: @nicsamuels):
Supplies: Be Merry – Patterned Paper, Checking It Twice (368911), Let It Snow (368917), Stockings (368916), Holiday Cheer (368919), Candy Cane Lane (368920), Embellishment Tags (368927); clothespins and magnets
1. Trim the patterned paper to fit the top on the clothespin.
2. Use Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the clothespin.
3. Optional: Sand down any overhanging edges of paper with a paper file.
4. Add a top layer of Mod Podge to seal down the paper.
5. Once the clothespins are dry, adhere a magnet to the back.
6. If you're giving these as a gift, pin them onto a piece of card stock and embellish as desired!
So cute, so fun, so easy, so great!