We hope you're excited for Mother's Day! As you prepare for that special day, get inspired with a cute card and gift idea!
Wanna make your own? Here's how!
- Cut and fold cardstock to make a 5.5 in x 4.25 inch card.
- Cut a piece of the floral paper to 5.25 in x 4 inches and adhere to cardstock.
- Cut a 5.25 in x 1” strip of the black and white paper and adhere on the left of the floral paper.
- Cut a 4 x 3.5 inch square of the smaller floral paper and adhere to the right of the card.
- Place the cut out image of the girl in sunglasses onto the floral paper and adhere.
- Cut a 3.5 in x .5 in strip of the striped paper and trim the ends like a pennant and attach.
- Layer flower ephemera, the “Live Today” metal embellishment, ribbon and Thickers to spell “Mom”.
If your mom loves to craft, give her a box of pretty supplies! Decorate a box with beautiful papers and fill it with fun supplies that she can use.