Supplies: Dear Lizzy (369181) – Little Things Paper, Dear Lizzy (369185) – Hello Beautiful Paper, Dear Lizzy (369186) – Summer Breeze Paper, Dear Lizzy (369187) – One Fine Day Paper, Dear Lizzy (369191) – Good Vibes Paper, Dear Lizzy (369192) – Bloom Paper, Dear Lizzy (369195) – Razzleberry Paper, Dear Lizzy (369196) – Liz Lemon Paper, Dear Lizzy (369200) – Blueberry Paper, HomeMade (732610) – Foil Cardstock Gold, This To That (61707) – Double Sided Tape
1. Begin by selecting a frame that you would like to use to display your artwork. Take out the mat from inside the picture frame and trace it onto a white poster board. Measure it into four identical pieces and cut them out, like so:
2. Next, trim several pieces of patterned paper each measuring 5/8" x 12" long.
3. Take one of the patterned paper strips and place it diagonally across the center of each of the four pieces. Use double sided tape to adhere it down. Trim off the excess ends with scissors. Do this for each individual piece.
4. Begin to build your pattern by filling each section with diagonal patterned paper strips (each measuring about 5/8" apart).
5. When you are finished filling up each of the four pieces, adhere them to the inside mat of the frame and enjoy!
Such a lovely, easy, and affordable way to decorate your home!